Posted By admin on March 25, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. Your wife shows you a painting she likes and all you can see is the frame.
2. You have to watch the woodworking video a second time because you were fixated on the equipment in the background the first time.
3. You go to a friends house and feel compelled to ask for a screwdriver to adjust that kitchen cabinet door with an 1/8” sag.
4. You throw out the cardboard air freshener and carry actual cedar and pine boards in your vehicle so you can smell it when your driving.
5. You keep an eye on local trees and post letters in mailboxes telling people that their tree is sick and needs to be taken down, or that if they are taking it down, can you have some?
6. You find out a fellow woodworker is stopping by, so you cut some scrap walnut without turning on the dust collector, just so the shop smells good.