Posted By admin on April 20, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. Your spouse wraps your Christmas gifts and closes the wrapping paper with Band-Aids.
2. You might be married to a woodworker if your wife wants a new lathe for Christmas.
3. You feel relieved that you finally get to use yours again after getting one for her.
4. when driving, the wife wants you to look at a nice house and all you see is the trees around it.
5. You give your son your tools so you can buy new ones.
6. You spend more time in your shop than in your actual house (or at least you try to).
And if You made motorcycle like this , then woodworker is probably Your diagnosis.