Posted By admin on May 3, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. Your girlfriend/spouse introduces you to someone and finishes off by saying that you always carry a chainsaw in the back of the car, just in case. (For some reason they ALWAYS do this when introducing you to someone attractive….)
2. You have “handmade by …….” branded on you arm ( a slip of the branding iron).
3. despite almost cutting off a finger, you go back in to the shop to see if you can still do anything with that bandaged hand, and think, “If I put two sided tape on my hand I could still hold a tool, or sand”.
4. Your dog has chewed on some of the rarest wood in the world.
5. You put a splint on a broken tree branch and wonder what it will look like after being milled into lumber many years later.
Proof that this is not fake, and the rest of the information on this image is here: