Posted By admin on May 19, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. Your wife’s garden trellises are made out of curly maple, cherry, ash, and walnut.
2. The aforementioned trellises are joined with lap joints and Titebond 3 .
3. You have at least 40 jars of stain with clients names on them, because you never know when a repair will be needed, and the recipe changed.
4. You decide that even with the high gas prices of over $3.25 that a pickup truck would be more economical because you can haul more wood than your car. (saves you on gas running back and forth).
5. You have a debate over the “tool budget” because you have to pay the “power bill budget”…
6. You build a jig to make another jig.