Posted By admin on September 13, 2009
This fine marquetry works are made by master Matveichev Vyacheslav Dmitrievich from the city of Kaluga , Russia.
Hi was born in 1930, in village Titovskoe the Moscow region .
He finished art – vocational school № 65 in 1949, in the city of Moscow. In the 50”s took part in the first post-war restoration of Vasily the Blessed Cathedral and the Historical museum in the Red Square in city of Moscow. Since 1957 has been making wooden mosaics. In 1963 created a factory of incrustation art in city of Maloyaroslavets of the Kaluga region.
More of his marquetry and restoration works can be found on his homepage http://matveichev-in.narod.ru/