Posted By admin on May 31, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You are reading this because the police have told about the noise ordinance you violated by running saws between midight and 6 am . The other choice would be spending the rest of the night in jail where nothing is made of wood.
2. You can name more types of wood than state capitals.
3. You have purchased lumber by the pound.
4. Your kitchen floor acts as a work surface for gluing up the larger projects.
5. You finish your wife’s birthday present 4 weeks early and had to give it to her since you were so excited about 1. finishing it early, and 2. how cool it looks.
6. You have used your wedding ring to mark a curve.
7. You see the Wood Spirit, Jesus, Allah or whatever other religious icon you believe in in a piece of wood and hang it on the wall, or try to E-Bay it, kind of like a cheese sandwich.