Posted By admin on August 15, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. Your wife tolorates you spending so much time on this website, only so she can say “See, I told you, it’s an obsession!”
2. Your wife asks you what you want for Christmas, and immediately follows it with “But I’m not getting you another plane this time!”
3. Your wife has listened to you talk so much about woodworking that she knows more than most regular guys, and can name all your tools correctly.
4. Your wife reads all your woodworking magazines because you leave them in the bathroom, and chides you when she sees you’re not using proper safety methods.
5. When the first thing your spouse does when she comes home from work, is to stick his head in the shop and call out, “Digit count!?”
6. Your wife asks why did you buy another router when you bought a router last month? Your reply is,” I just got a new real cool router bit and needed a safe place to keep it.”
7. You try to convince Your wife that it is a bigger inconvenience to move the table saw every time she wants to park in the garage then it is for her to carry the groceries into the house in the rain!!