Posted By admin on August 30, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You watch old movies just to check out the woodworking and furniture used in a movie.
2. You look forward to your spouse’s family reunion, as you know it’s on the family farm where you can go wood hunting while everyone else eats and carries on.
3. You can’t cut and burn firewood anymore without feeling guilty.
4. there are no logs in your firewood pile, just pails of offcuts no more than 3” long.
5. You go out to buy a small piece of to finish a project and come back with enough wood to start another.
6. You try to convince your spouse that the truckload of wood you just bought was a good buy since it was on sale.
7. You’re driving to work on Garbage day, and you drive slowly looking for any furniture you can rebuild/refinish.
8. the tables of your stationary power tools have a hand rubbed wax finish and your spouse’s vehicle has a spray on car wash wax ( I just realized this while redoing the garage for a woodshop).