Posted By admin on October 1, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You can’t look at a piece of furniture with out crawling under it to see how its built.
2. You can name all the parts on a hand plane (I get weird looks when I say I’m going out to get a replacement frog…)
3. after turning the garage into a woodshop you put a small one in the basement for small quick projects.
4. While out searching for a home in a new city to buy, with your wife and 6 year old grandson, you drive by a house with the garage door open and notice that inside is a woodshop.
You stop, turn around and spend the next 45 minutes talking to a fellow woodworker while the wife and the grandson wait in the car for you.
When you get back to them, you tel them what you and the fellow woodworker talk about, though they undestand nothing.
5. When Ash Grove Mo, Twin Pines Mn, Red Oak Iowa, Maple Shade NJ, Cedar PK Tx, Hickory NC, Poplar Bluff mo, and Cherry Hill NJ sound like great vacation spots.
6. You find shavings in every pocket in all your clothes.
7. You attach sandpaper to your cell phone and put it on vibration for touch up sanding.