Posted By admin on January 24, 2011
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You have a back up tool for 95% of the tools you own….just in case.
2. You always think of how to build something out of wood when it could or should be metal.
3. You supervise your son’s construction of his tree house and he builds it entirely by himself with his own tools (8 years old).
4. all Your passwords are like: sawdust walnut, hickory, tablesaw, Dewalt, Stanley or the serial number of Your tablesaw and when Your password question is whats on my basement floor = sawdust.
5. You carry a chainsaw in your truck in case you spot a nice burl while your driving.
6. You wish your wife had a perfume that smelled like sawdust.