Posted By admin on March 20, 2011
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You buy a suitcase to bring home lumber from your vacation on the plane.
2. You stop by and introduce yourself to the owner of a really deformed tree and ask if they’ll call you when they cut it down.
3. You have an entire room dedicated to shaper bits and profile knives and still buy more and more.
4. You have ever attempted to use wood glue to close a cut on a finger, hand, arm, leg…
5. Your son’s tree house is built better and has more exotic woods in it then any real house within a mile other than your own.
6. You have your hand X-Rayed for a broken finger and find out your finger is fine, but your thumb has been broken numerous times.
7. You spend several weeks engineering the garage/shop so you can sweep it with a yard blower. (Boy, does that kick up sawdust from places you didn’t know sawdust could go.)