Posted By admin on April 21, 2011
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You get A piece of lumber for Christmas and it makes your whole day.
2. Giving router bits to your wife for x-mas, and not remembering to duck.
3. You tell the wife you’re stopping by the church/temple on the way home and she knows it’s the Woodcraft store.
4. You dress up for Halloween and instead of say trick or treat you say: “I just want to take a picture and a few measurement of your furniture”.
5. the forest rangers know you by your first name and search your truck for chain saws each time you enter the forest even though you have told them a hundred times you are helping nature by removing the old dead stuff.
6. You spend hours telling person how properly maintain a tool, then tell where to go buy their own, because the first carnal rule of the woodworker is not to lend out your tools.
7. You carry a chainsaw in the trunk and chase behind tornadoes to get those knocked down trees that fall across the road.
8. the drivers of lumber delivery trucks know where you live and where to unload your lumber order while you are out looking for a new router/ tablesaw or picking up a cup of coffee.