Posted By admin on August 27, 2011
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. Your 3-year-old has a favorite wood, its Padauk.
2. Your 3-year-old can pick out a piece of Padauk from the cut-off bin at rockler, and convinces me to buy it because we used up all of ours.
3. Your brother-in-law (a woodworker) makes your 3-year-old a really cool hardwood loader for his birthday, he criticizes it for not having any padauk in it.
4. You ask you Grandson if he wants to help make a project for him and he says “No Grandpa I don’t want to get all bloody like you”.
5. the grandkids don’t get their toys out of the garage/shop at least once a week they can’t recognize them under the sawdust.
6. Your purchase of a new home is regulated by the amount of available shop space.
7. before a storm you spend days insuring the shop stays dry but forget to close the windows in your house.
8. You start a fire in the fireplace using coals because you could possibly someday consider thinking about maybe begin to plan on making something out of the tender and logs.
9. the pastor says we will now sing the Old Rugged Cross and you ask what kind of wood is it.