Posted By admin on October 13, 2009
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. some mornings it’s just too hard to get out of bed… unless you hear a neighbor fire up the chainsaw.
2. You try to persuade your neighbor to trim his trees so you can get some extra wood.
3. whenever your friends, or neighbors are going to throw out some lumber, or a piece of wood, they call you first.
4. You refuse to throw away your sawdust because you can use it to make your own filler (even though you have 4 barrels of assorted sawdust just in case)
5. Your wife chides you for not wanting to throw any piece of wood away.
6. You remind wife/kids not to burn firewood from one particular half of the woodpile.
7. You can’t decide whether to put a piece of wood in the wood-stove, or make something out of it.