Posted By admin on October 28, 2009
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. Your “Dream Home” is above the shop.
2. You save every piece of wood over 1 board foot (and every other piece too).
3. when all of the wood pieces in your home have been altered.
4. Your kids ask you everywhere you go, “could you make that dad?” (kinda cool trait to have, huh!).
5. even the suit You wear to weddings and funerals has a little glue spot on it.
6. You get the Sunday paper just for ads on Furniture you can make, or tools you can buy on sale.
7. You think about a project you could build just so you can use the little piece of purple heart you have on hand.
8. at Christmas you are more excited about the presents that you made for your family than they are.