Posted By admin on November 5, 2009
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You come home from work and the kids find you still in a suit and tie in front of the workbench covered in shavings a half an hour later.
2. You shop for a new car based on the amount of wood it can carry, not on the gas mileage it gets.
3. Christmas time is time to make toys and gifts to give… hoping only to receive new tools (to make more gifts next year!).
4. You go to bed at night and find your safety glasses still pearched on your forehead, your tape on your belt and the pencil you lost hiding behind your ear.
5. You spend $500 on wood and new tools to complete a project for your wife that you could have just bought for $75 at the local furniture store.
6. Your honey would rather you wore gloves to bed than to allow you to touch her with your scratchy rough hands!
Thats it for tonite… gotta go get the kids to bed and find some soft gloves.