Posted By admin on November 12, 2009
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. a man tells you you have nice legs, and it doesn’t even occur to you that he might not be talking about your table or chair.
And maybe you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You find yourself telling a guy you like his legs.
2. You ask a forum full of men “You want to see my legs”?
3. You like a man telling you that you have nice legs.
4. all your good clothes end up as shop/work clothes within a year of buying them due to that one more thing in the shop before running to work…