Posted By admin on January 1, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You think sharing a joint means two or more woodworkers doing a glue-up together.
2. You think of Mixed Nuts as using Beechnut, Chestnut, and Walnut all in the same project.
3. You cut a huge gash in your thumb with a chisel and instead of being concerned about the blood spilling from the wound, you’re proud that you honed the chisel to razor-sharp. At least the cut will heal faster!
4. You do the ‘sawdust dance’ on the doormat before stepping into the house ,without being warned by the Lady.
5. You look at a mighty oak and ask, ‘How many tables and chairs could I make from that?
6. You think “logging on” must refer to some forestry activity.
Used images are T-shirt design from cafepress.com