Posted By admin on January 8, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
2. Your feet and back hurt after 10 minutes of browsing in a clothing store, but you can stay on your feet 8 hours at a woodshow before feeling any real discomfort.
3. Your compost is made of vastly more wood shavings than grass clippings, and you have a very large yard.
4. You are checking out what’s on TV, see a program called “Domino” and you think it is a show on woodworking.
5.You suffer a MAJOR panic attack when a fellow woodworker says that the wife said, “Don’t bother getting kindling for the fireplace, I found some in your shop”.
6. You guess a Federal Bureau is probably a style of bedroom furniture. …And would like a set of plans so you can make one too.
7. You suppose the Chairman of the Board must be in charge of the lumber.