Posted By admin on January 17, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You actually considered naming one of your children Delta or Bosch, but didn’t hesitate at all naming your dog Porter-Cable!
2. someone talks about a wireless router, you ‘correct’ them by saying, “No, that’s cordless router!”
3. cleaning out the inside of your truck requires a first step of blowing it out with an air hose (actually cleaning anything requires an air hose).
4. You insist on making a distinction between being “dusty” and “dirty”.
5. You realize you are about to sneeze and your first thought is to aim away from anything cast iron.
6. by ‘clean’ You mean less sawdusty than usual.