Posted By admin on February 7, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. Your dog doesn’t even flinch when you turn on the 10’ saw he is sleeping under.
2. You encourage your son to buy a 1900 house so you can spend the time with him completely rebuilding the house and using all your battery operated tools.
3. every article of clothing You own has glue on it.
4. Your spouse thinks your new 8 inch spiral head parallelogram jointer cost less than $400
5. Your parents/wife wont let you into the house until all the sawdust is off of you (and we all know thats never gonna happen).
6. You have a picture of your grandfathers workbench in your shop…or your grandfathers workbench.