Posted By admin on March 6, 2010
You know you’re a woodworker if/when:
1. You can’t sleep because you know in the morning you will finish your most challenging project yet.
2. at least half the vacation photos are of trees and the wood paneling from the cruse ship.
3. You wake from a dream about building a project and go out to the shop to write down the dream and start pulling the wood, and then go back to bed.
4. You dream about tools, sometimes even daydream.
5. You buy a double wheel grinder to sharpen. Then you buy a slow speed grinder to sharpen. Then you buy glass plates and sticky sandpaper to sharpen. Then you buy Norton waterstones and Veritas jigs to sharpen. Then you buy a WorkSharp 3000 to sharpen. And you don’t feel bad about any of it.